develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2017

[perl #115652] Generate error for invalid curly quantifier in regex

From:
Karl Williamson via RT
Date:
January 30, 2017 01:56
Subject:
[perl #115652] Generate error for invalid curly quantifier in regex
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-382-1485741361-1876.115652-15-0@perl.org
This is actually already fixed according to the OPs wishes.  But I'm not going to resolve it until the final step is made, some releases in the future.  The use of such a left brace, as in the example in the ticket, now raises a deprecation warning.  I'll wait to resolve this until that warning becomes fatal, rather than write a new ticket for that.
--
Karl Williamson

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open