develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2017

Re: Confused by eval behavior

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
January 24, 2017 14:04
Re: Confused by eval behavior
Message ID:
20170124140427.GG4206@iabyn.com
On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 05:23:32PM +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 05:46:38PM -0200, Vincent Pit (VPIT) wrote:
> > Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy and completely forgot about your
> > message.
>
> No worries :-)

> > Yes.
>
> Well, V::M currently calls the anon sub twice, while blead with my eval
> FREETMPS patch goes into an infinite loop.
>
> However, applying the proof-of-concept diff below makes it be called
> only once.

Is there any likelihood of something similar to my proof-of-concept patch
being applied to Variable-Magic?

--
But Pity stayed his hand. "It's a pity I've run out of bullets",
he thought. -- "Bored of the Rings"