develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2016

[perl #129918] central documentation of dual-lived modules hard tofind

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
December 29, 2016 13:47
Subject:
[perl #129918] central documentation of dual-lived modules hard tofind
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-3234-1483019221-520.129918-15-0@perl.org

Christian, any thoughts on this?

Thank you very much.