develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2016

[perl #130199] Text::CSV::Encoded is incorrectly forced to parsewidechar

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
December 25, 2016 02:12
Subject:
[perl #130199] Text::CSV::Encoded is incorrectly forced to parsewidechar
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-12891-1482631944-430.130199-15-0@perl.org
On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 21:55:42 GMT, jkeenan wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 08:24:13 GMT, slaven@rezic.de wrote:
> > Dana Mon, 28 Nov 2016 04:34:02 -0800, rafal@zorro.ztk-rp.eu reče:
> > >

> [snip]
> > As it seems to make a difference if the CSV file has DOS or UNIX
> > newlines --- can you attach the sample file? (In any case, either
> > with
> > DOS or UNIX newlines I don't see different behavior between Debian's
> > perl in wheezy and jessie)
>
> Rafal, can you please provide the sample file as an email attachment?
> We will need this for further diagnosis.

If there's no response from the original poster within a week, I will close this ticket.

Thank you very much.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---