develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2016

Your monthly reminder to document changes in perldelta (and syncmodules!)

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
November 19, 2016 17:14
Subject:
Your monthly reminder to document changes in perldelta (and syncmodules!)
Message ID:
e58b7928-ab88-d84e-31f2-41a032202e52@gmail.com
Hey,

Our releaser this month is Chad Granum (Exodist)[1] doing his first
release. Welcome!

I'm sure he will appreciate all of us going over the changes we made
since Aaron's release last month and making sure they are documented in
perldelta.

If you're in charge of a dual-life module with CPAN upstream, I also
suggest to sync it.

Thank you!

Sawyer.