develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2016

Re: [Encode] 2.87 released!

From:
pali
Date:
November 8, 2016 14:24
Re: [Encode] 2.87 released!
Message ID:
20161108142356.GA16794@pali
Patch which fixes some other compile warnings is in this pull request:
https://github.com/dankogai/p5-encode/pull/75

Now gcc with -Wextra and -Wall is happy.