Re: [perl #129896] the maintainership/upstream situation of theCwd/File::Spec dist is very unclear

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
October 24, 2016 19:14
Re: [perl #129896] the maintainership/upstream situation of theCwd/File::Spec dist is very unclear
Message ID:
8f087680-bd20-68c0-45b3-853517827088@gmail.com

On 10/23/2016 04:53 PM, Christian Walde via RT wrote:
> Hi Steffen, you've been the last active maintainer of Cwd/File::Spec, but it looks like you've run out of tuits on that one.

Hi Christian,

I don't think there's need to CC the list (or the ticket, which is
equivalent to emailing the list) on every email you send privately to
people. It is considered impolite to suddenly send someone an email,
CC'ing an entire mailing list. It also adds emails to the mailing list
which don't add much value in and of themselves.

You can simply include in the ticket the responses you received from
those you emailed.

Thank you.