[perl #129953] lib/locale.t: Test failures and segfaulting onFreeBSD-11 and -12

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
October 24, 2016 19:03
Subject:
[perl #129953] lib/locale.t: Test failures and segfaulting onFreeBSD-11 and -12
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-3251-1477335792-232.129953-14-0@perl.org
Attached are the results of running this test against smoke-me/khw-locale under ASAN, first using a "normal" config, and then disabling HAS_STRXFRM in config.h and building again.

Also attached is a diff of some instrumentation that I added to see when strxfrm() is being called, and the results of that. It is the first call with locale zh_CN.GB18030, but otherwise is unremarkable.

--
Respectfully,
Dan Collins