[perl #129896] the maintainership/upstream situation of theCwd/File::Spec dist is very unclear

From:
Christian Walde via RT
Date:
October 23, 2016 14:49
Subject:
[perl #129896] the maintainership/upstream situation of theCwd/File::Spec dist is very unclear
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-21862-1477234187-1431.129896-15-0@perl.org
First off, sorry if this email went to the wrong person. I shotgunned it to all Ken Williams rt.perl.org knows about, and intend for this to be received by the Ken William who is currently documented as the maintainer of Cwd/File::Spec.

We are currently trying to figure out ways to enliven development of the dist again. Do you have any interest in continued involvement, or do you have any objections to being removed as the documented maintainer and listed as previous maintainer?

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open