Re: perl5.git.perl.org gitweb shortlog problem

From:
bulk 88
Date:
October 22, 2016 01:46
Re: perl5.git.perl.org gitweb shortlog problem
Message ID:
CY4PR04MB0663EA28665FC04C64F96402DFD70@CY4PR04MB0663.namprd04.prod.outlook.com
Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> Yves was convinced it wasn't needed anymore, "as there are now better
> ways to do blame" (paraphrased. Forgot the exact wording).
>
> If you or someone else actually uses it, I'll bring it back after
> implementing throttling.
>
> D.

I've occasionally found gitweb's blame to be faster than on my own
laptop. I've also used p5p gitweb from my smartphone while eating lunch
at a restaurant a couple time when I couldn't bring/can't have out my
laptop.