Re: perl5.git.perl.org gitweb shortlog problem

From:
demerphq
Date:
October 21, 2016 20:42
Re: perl5.git.perl.org gitweb shortlog problem
Message ID:
CANgJU+WWt7ALrYm-OiYKmmyNBst+mEQtkp-SUaTKHMkx_he5qQ@mail.gmail.com
Ok.  I had assumed that most of us would use it on the command line or via
github.  But if that isn't right then I suppose we should put it back.  My
apologies.