[perl #127810] Provide -Dfortify_inc Configure option to remove .from @INC

From:
Todd Rinaldo via RT
Date:
October 20, 2016 18:46
Subject:
[perl #127810] Provide -Dfortify_inc Configure option to remove .from @INC
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-21044-1476988982-1012.127810-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Aug 14 01:35:18 2016, hmbrand wrote:
> just took a snippet, but it should never be set to ''
>
> The default should be 'undef' or 'define', not ''
>  ... *snip*

Bump.

As I understand things per our discussion at YAPC::EU, this patch should be ready for merge but requires a wave of the metaconfig wand once merged.

I've also rebased on blead and removed some of the things Father Chrysostomos was worried about in the final commit.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open