[perl #129350] null pointer deref Perl_re_intuit_start(regexec.c:1049)

From:
Hugo van der Sanden via RT
Date:
October 5, 2016 00:21
Subject:
[perl #129350] null pointer deref Perl_re_intuit_start(regexec.c:1049)
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-21645-1475626865-888.129350-15-0@perl.org
This should be fixed by 2814f4b354:

    [perl #129350] anchored/floating substrings must be utf8 if target is

    If the target is utf8 and either the anchored or floating substrings
    are not, we need to create utf8 copies to check against. The state
    of the two substrings may not be the same, but we were only testing
    whichever we planned to check first.

Hugo

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: pending release