develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2016

Re: [perl #129368] Error while trying to install perl 5.8.7 on RHEL6

From:
absouthpoint .
Date:
September 29, 2016 19:32
Re: [perl #129368] Error while trying to install perl 5.8.7 on RHEL6
Message ID:
CABBMie0U4___QwFt7puCiWyNryGV440Rp2w3yhGCNRY9BpkEeA@mail.gmail.com
Hi,

             I have installed perl 5.24.0 on the RHEL 6.6 server without
any troubles. It seems to be working now. Thank you all for your response
and guidance.

Avik.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 11:30 PM, Sawyer X via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org