develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2016

Re: [perl #129196] Segmentation fault: "evalbytes S"

From:
Dan Collins
Date:
September 4, 2016 19:54
Re: [perl #129196] Segmentation fault: "evalbytes S"
Message ID:
CA+tt54JyL-z04chxuT_igyZNJaULhB1bLqzRO7vZVm8y7U5V8A@mail.gmail.com
To be clear, James, this is after applying Father C's patch? Can you
provide the output of `valgrind ./perl t/op/evalbytes.t`?