develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2016

[perl #129075] perl Perl_mess_sv() memory corruption

From:
riusksk via RT
Date:
August 26, 2016 09:28
Subject:
[perl #129075] perl Perl_mess_sv() memory corruption
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-2001-1472176248-1101.129075-15-0@perl.org
在2016-八月-25 07:16:34 星期四时,dcollinsn@gmail.com写到:
> This appears to be a very complicated duplicate of RT #129027. This
> one spews debug output for about 30 seconds, and it doesn't actually
> segfault for me.
>
> It's a null deref, the pointer is correctly zeroed and then
> incorrectly used (it's dereferencing 0x21 because that's the offset
> into the struct), so not a security bug. My patch in that ticket
> should also fix this, but I'm not sure because I can't actually repro.

ok,thx, close it.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open