develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2016

Re: Alternative Fix for base.pm dot-in-INC mechanic.

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
Re: Alternative Fix for base.pm dot-in-INC mechanic.
Message ID:
20160824070444.GA2932@plasmasturm.org
* Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> [2016-08-24 03:36]:
> (Hey, you have a commit bit!)

I am well aware. This is not a hard change to make, it’s a hard change
to vet. I am after code review, not patch submission. Even a single
person going over a change like this beyond the “your mail looks good
to me” level of effort seems a lot to hope for, based on track record.
(Please prove me wrong.) *I* almost didn’t do it, until after two others
had chipped in first. But it’s desperately needed.

Regards,