develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2016

Are the summaries valuable on this list?

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
August 13, 2016 10:29
Subject:
Are the summaries valuable on this list?
Message ID:
e0cd1a75-2d88-3683-8e80-6eff1ff0ea93@gmail.com
I've been doing the p5p summaries for a while now. They help me make
sure I read every single email and ticket thread update that comes
through the list. I've also received emails from others that it helps
them stay up-to-date with what's going on here.

However, considering they are already published elsewhere
(blogs.perl.org, Twitter, perl5-summary mailing list), I'm wondering if
people on perl5-porters find it valuable they be published on perl5-porters.

If you have an opinion on this, please let me know.

S.