develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2016

[perl #128788] Can't turn off "does not map to Unicode" warnings

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
August 1, 2016 15:49
Subject:
[perl #128788] Can't turn off "does not map to Unicode" warnings
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-20399-1470066554-983.128788-15-0@perl.org

I have confirmed that it is a problem with Encode and have just opened <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=116629>.

--