develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2016

[perl #128788] Can't turn off "does not map to Unicode" warnings

From:
Sawyer X via RT
Date:
August 1, 2016 15:06
Subject:
[perl #128788] Can't turn off "does not map to Unicode" warnings
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-20399-1470063960-1195.128788-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Aug 01 00:37:06 2016, chmrr wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 07:44:26 +0100
> Zefram <zefram@fysh.org> wrote:
> > Hakon Haegland wrote:
> > > ( Note: I first tried to send this as a followup to [perl #88592],
> > > but I
> > > got reply from
> > > bugs-correspond@bugs6.perl.org : "Could not find a ticket with id
> > > 88592" )
> >
> > Probably because it's not a Perl 6 bug.  That email address looks
> > like
> > it's specific to Perl 6.
>
> That email address works with anything in rt.perl.org, which
> includes both perl5 and perl6 -- but the bug you're referencing is on
> rt.cpan.org, which has its own bug numbers.  You'd have needed to
> email bug-Encode@rt.cpan.org.

Considering this is an upstream CPAN module, I think we should close this.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open