Re: [perl #128782] perlport hard to read with platform namesfollowing function description

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
Re: [perl #128782] perlport hard to read with platform namesfollowing function description
Message ID:
CA+vYcVyi-+aivBmuw=qVaZzvoEoMT2n9KHYXUo4B5VeK4nEmpQ@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 4:40 PM, l.mai@web.de via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> On Sat Jul 30 14:37:13 2016, mauke- wrote:
>>
>> I think it would be better if the list of platforms preceded each
>> paragraph.
>
> Patch attached. Comments?

Remind me to teach you VMS so you can no longer use it as an example
of "may be irrelevant to you" ;-).  Otherwise looks great.  Why did it
take us 20+ years to figure this is a better way to present it?