RT is not working properly

From:
Father Chrysostomos
Date:
July 30, 2016 05:01
Subject:
RT is not working properly
Message ID:
20160730050141.7700.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
I can only access the public interface, even when logged in.  The big
blue bar that shows up in tickets, saying:

    You are currently viewing the Public interface.
    Click to see more detail or modify this Ticket (if you have permission).

links to https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=XXXXX, but that
redirects back to the public interface, so I cannot make any changes.

Worse, it went down when I was filing a new ticket, so I lost every-
thing I wrote.