Re: The great pl2bat unification

From:
Zefram
Date:
Re: The great pl2bat unification
Message ID:
20160728103219.GU24721@fysh.org
Leon Timmermans wrote:
>Does this sound like a plan? Any feedback/objections?

I approve of the factoring.  But isn't there a rule that ::Tiny modules
aren't allowed to depend on anything non-core?  If you're to obey that,
it implies that ExtUtils::PL2Bat would have to be cored, which would
not otherwise be required.  I don't think we've ever used this as a
justification for coring a module before.  Would it have been cored
anyway?

-zefram