Re: [perl #128620] http://pdl.perl.org Vulnerable to XSS

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
Re: [perl #128620] http://pdl.perl.org Vulnerable to XSS
Message ID:
cc6d51fe-6458-97bf-1390-cc6b0ba85442@gmail.com
[Top-posted]

Hi Mishra,

As Tony explained on the ticket, this is where we file issues against
the Perl 5 interpreter ("perl").

The domain pdl.perl.org is *not* managed by this group, nor is the
project "PDL". The ticket you have opened should be handled by the PDL
developers, which is another group of people. According to the PDL
website, the following page contains ways to contact the developers (and
other users): http://pdl.perl.org/?page=mailing-lists.

Additionally, it would seem that ticket #426 in PDL is not publicly
available.

I'm sorry we cannot help you. You will need to reach the appropriate
person or persons, and it is not this list.

All the best,

Sawyer.