[perl #73464] Safe signals mean that regexps can't be interrupted

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
July 26, 2016 17:11
Subject:
[perl #73464] Safe signals mean that regexps can't be interrupted
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-15357-1469553092-656.73464-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Mar 15 12:56:55 2016, demerphq wrote:
> As far as I know we are properly re-entrant now, so I think I will
> apply this patch assuming it passes tests. I played around with trying
> to trigger a problem by using the regex engine from a signal handler
> and I couldnt get anything to fail.
>
> Yves

It appears that Yves applied this patch in 8df928d23. Is there any more to be done?

--
Respectfully,
Dan Collins

---