Dual-life github organization

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
July 26, 2016 08:57
Subject:
Dual-life github organization
Message ID:
CAHhgV8ijuzxde2p5QJov-ym3QRq7sMoFgL=frwg2CPsXH1sCvw@mail.gmail.com
I recently set up a new github organization [1], inspired by the Perl
Toolchain Gang, but targetted at modules outside of the toolchain. In my
experience the PTG has been very effective at distributing the workload
(especially things like reviewing patches) involved in maintaining the
modules. I think this can likewise make dual-life maintenance much easier.

As such, I invite all dual-life maintainers who want to be part of this to
move their repositories to Dual-life. Just sent me an email or contact me
on IRC and I'll set things up, and likewise if you have any questions.
Contributers that aren't maintainers are also welcome of course.

Leon