[perl #128597] SEGV caused by isLEXWARN_off while PL_curcop isNULL(gp_free vs dounwind).

From:
Sawyer X via RT
Date:
July 22, 2016 12:50
Subject:
[perl #128597] SEGV caused by isLEXWARN_off while PL_curcop isNULL(gp_free vs dounwind).
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-26656-1469191846-424.128597-15-0@perl.org
On Sat Jul 16 23:01:11 2016, hkoba@cpan.org wrote:
> Thank you for your proposal for merging
> and also thank you for telling me about the release schedule! :+1:
> :bow:
>
> I love to hear such efforts made by you perl5-porters
> to maintain perl5 as a robust workhorse.
>
> Thank you!

Thank you for your valuable contribution in improving perl! :)

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: pending release