[perl #128665] Cygwin: trunc(2.75) is broken somewhere on longdouble builds

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
July 18, 2016 21:12
Subject:
[perl #128665] Cygwin: trunc(2.75) is broken somewhere on longdouble builds
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-24426-1468876314-1025.128665-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Jul 18 12:57:18 2016, Stromeko@nexgo.de wrote:
> Dan Collins via RT writes:
> > Maybe. MinGW-w64 x86_64 builds have this entire test program
> > (ext/POSIX/t/math.t) failing after test 28 in my build logs, so I'll
> > have to look a bit more closely once I have that computer in front of
> > me.
>
> It was a bug in Cygwin that only affected truncl by sheer luck.  Will be
> fixed in the next release.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

Glad to hear it.

Porters: my current builds of perl using the MinGW-w64 compilers are not affected, this is cygwin only.

--
Respectfully,
Dan Collins

---