[perl #128665] Cygwin: trunc(2.75) is broken somewhere on longdouble builds

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
July 18, 2016 19:52
Subject:
[perl #128665] Cygwin: trunc(2.75) is broken somewhere on longdouble builds
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-26352-1468871517-135.128665-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Jul 18 12:43:19 2016, Stromeko@nexgo.de wrote:
> Dan Collins writes:
> > In particular, trunc() seems to be using round towards nearest, ties to
> > even, rather than round towards zero.
>
> This seems to be a bug in Cygwin.  The code in question was imported
> from MinGW-64, so it might have the same problem there.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

Maybe. MinGW-w64 x86_64 builds have this entire test program (ext/POSIX/t/math.t) failing after test 28 in my build logs, so I'll have to look a bit more closely once I have that computer in front of me.

--
Respectfully,
Dan Collins

---