Re: [perl #127921] possible inconsistency in "perlop" documentationon precedence of || and //

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: [perl #127921] possible inconsistency in "perlop" documentationon precedence of || and //
Message ID:
20160718141030.GK3477@iabyn.com
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 01:46:14PM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> If no-one objects, I'll apply the following in a few days' time:
>
> -In the following sections, these operators are covered in precedence order.
> +In the following sections, these operators are covered in detail, in the
> +same order in which they appear in the table above.

Now done with v5.25.2-194-g3df91f1.

--
This email is confidential, and now that you have read it you are legally
obliged to shoot yourself. Or shoot a lawyer, if you prefer. If you have