[perl #50352] Perl 5.10 Storable extremely slow for large trees ofdata

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
July 17, 2016 03:54
Subject:
[perl #50352] Perl 5.10 Storable extremely slow for large trees ofdata
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-29649-1468727661-1488.50352-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Aug 09 17:30:15 2013, jkeenan wrote:
> There has been no correspondence in this RT for over five years.
> Nothing was ever definitively found, perhaps in part because the only
> sample file attached to the ticket does not appear to be relevant.
>
> If someone feels we still have this problem with Storable, could s/he
> open a new RT ticket with evidence?  Otherwise, I think we should close
> this ticket.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Great. Evidence in this thread is that Storable performance has improved since is report, and there are no reports of slower than expected operations on a currently supported Perl. Marking resolved.

--
Respectfully,
Dan Collins

---