[perl #128574] Some tests call fresh_perl* incorrectly

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
July 13, 2016 04:23
Subject:
[perl #128574] Some tests call fresh_perl* incorrectly
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-608-1468383780-1398.128574-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Jul 10 19:22:24 2016, dcollinsn@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun Jul 10 17:57:22 2016, tonyc wrote:
> > It's probably better to have fresh_perl.*() always fail when the
> > third
> > argument is a string, to prevent future changes re-introducing the
> > problem.
> >
> > Tony
>
> Good point, Tony. The attached patch does so, and fixes all issues in
> my Linux builds, including LD, Quadmath, Threads, and Multiplicity
> tests. However, this should be smoked before being committed to blead
> in order to make sure that there aren't any more bad calls from os-
> specific tests.

Pushed to smoke-me/tonyc/128574-fresh_perl

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open