Re: [perl #128597] SEGV caused by isLEXWARN_off while PL_curcop isNULL(gp_free vs dounwind).

From:
Zefram
Date:
Re: [perl #128597] SEGV caused by isLEXWARN_off while PL_curcop isNULL(gp_free vs dounwind).
Message ID:
20160711223521.GQ1170@fysh.org
Father Chrysostomos via RT wrote:
>I don't know the solution to that particular problem.

Whether a particular I/O handle should be warned for, upon implicit
close, seems like a feature of the handle, which should be stored as
a flag in the handle structure.  Obviously the flag state has to be
initialised upon opening, and by default the flag could reasonably be
set according to the warning flag prevailing *at the point of the open*.
(It should also be possible to control the flag explicitly per handle.
This could be done as a self-popping I/O layer, which would allow both
setting the flag during open and changing it later.)

-zefram