[perl #128574] Some tests call fresh_perl* incorrectly

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
July 11, 2016 02:22
Subject:
[perl #128574] Some tests call fresh_perl* incorrectly
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-21417-1468203744-448.128574-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Jul 10 17:57:22 2016, tonyc wrote:
> It's probably better to have fresh_perl.*() always fail when the third
> argument is a string, to prevent future changes re-introducing the
> problem.
>
> Tony

Good point, Tony. The attached patch does so, and fixes all issues in my Linux builds, including LD, Quadmath, Threads, and Multiplicity tests. However, this should be smoked before being committed to blead in order to make sure that there aren't any more bad calls from os-specific tests.

--
Respectfully,
Dan Collins

---