[perl #19322] -A giving weird results on Windows

From:
Dan Collins via RT
Date:
July 5, 2016 16:22
Subject:
[perl #19322] -A giving weird results on Windows
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-16632-1467735729-1741.19322-15-0@perl.org
Is there a bug here? The docs report that these fields aren't particularly useful, and indeed, they aren't particularly useful. Are we reporting information provided by Windows that just isn't correct, or are we asking Windows for the wrong information? Is this an issue in any supported version of perl?

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open