develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: Change sort order of MANIFEST file

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
June 27, 2016 12:59
Re: Change sort order of MANIFEST file
Message ID:
57712323.7090206@gmail.com

On 06/23/2016 12:26 PM, demerphq wrote:
> On 22 June 2016 at 18:35, demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 22 June 2016 at 16:06, Dan Collins <dcollinsn@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I believe it's because of the /x modifier on the regexen you changed.
>>> Removing the /x in Porting/manisort lines 47 and 48 gives me the correct
>>> behavior.
>> Thanks. I reworked the patch. It is available in:
>>
>> smoke-me/no_xhv_fill_2
>>
>> Specific commit: 3dfcef7e97bf1b516f2ff2b33a39a1fd2d816236
>>
>> I cant decide if i should delete smoke-me/no_xhv_fill.
> I accidentally pushed the branch to blead, so I ended up deleting the
> smoke-me's.
>
> We can revert it if people want.
> Yves

I apologize for not getting to this earlier. When I read I thought "I
don't think this is a problematic change. Maybe I'm missing something.",
but now I think the same too. :)

This order seems reasonable to me. It's late, but I agree with the change.