develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: Change sort order of MANIFEST file

From:
demerphq
Date:
June 23, 2016 10:26
Re: Change sort order of MANIFEST file
Message ID:
CANgJU+XBrBKsMtgJpDZH0OOvcQqSWD_DRu5Vqjp=3KeGj6UbGg@mail.gmail.com
On 22 June 2016 at 18:35, demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 June 2016 at 16:06, Dan Collins <dcollinsn@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I believe it's because of the /x modifier on the regexen you changed.
>> Removing the /x in Porting/manisort lines 47 and 48 gives me the correct
>> behavior.
>
> Thanks. I reworked the patch. It is available in:
>
> smoke-me/no_xhv_fill_2
>
> Specific commit: 3dfcef7e97bf1b516f2ff2b33a39a1fd2d816236
>
> I cant decide if i should delete smoke-me/no_xhv_fill.

I accidentally pushed the branch to blead, so I ended up deleting the
smoke-me's.

We can revert it if people want.
Yves