develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: Smokes down?

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
June 22, 2016 21:47
Re: Smokes down?
Message ID:
20160622214713.GA23542@mars.tony.develop-help.com
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 06:38:54PM +0200, demerphq wrote:
> I havent seen any smoke reports for a few weeks. Are the smokers
> jammed up or something? I am wondering if I should wait to merge some
> changes or not. No pressure. :-)

Mine are down for hopefully a short period, my internet access (ADSL)
has been slow(er)* and unreliable over the last few weeks, and the
uploads from the smokers were interfering with me getting anything
else done.

I'll bring them back up once my internet access is vaguely fast and
reliable.  There's meant to be a technician coming in the new few
hours, hopefully this visit will be more useful than the last.

Tony

* from 17Mb/s download down to anything as low as 700Kb/s