develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: RT now imports new tags automatically

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
June 22, 2016 21:23
Re: RT now imports new tags automatically
Message ID:
CAPJsHfDOKjpFzEDK5M_5-bOX13v+P8qd-1YfCnpYGEtMYOvoMA@mail.gmail.com
Also, the value appears to be provided as a custom value, which is
impossible to preserve when the ticket is edited.  e.g. when I edited the
subject of this ticket here, the version was lost: