develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: Smokes down?

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
June 22, 2016 19:33
Re: Smokes down?
Message ID:
576AE7DF.7050308@khwilliamson.com
On 06/22/2016 12:20 PM, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 06:38:54PM +0200, demerphq wrote:
>> I havent seen any smoke reports for a few weeks. Are the smokers
>> jammed up or something? I am wondering if I should wait to merge some
>> changes or not. No pressure. :-)
>
> I see lots of reports, both to to this list and to
> smokers-reports@perl.org. Perhaps you've been inadvertently unsubscribed
> from smokers-reports?

Some of George's Linux smokers have been hung again.
http://m-l.org/~perl/smoke/perl/linux/smoke-me_g++_quick/status

which normally has a few hour turn around has been on the same branch
for 9 days. now