develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: Change sort order of MANIFEST file

From:
Dan Collins
Date:
June 22, 2016 14:07
Re: Change sort order of MANIFEST file
Message ID:
CA+tt54+BhFW7mixNOWwUCGDHcbm4QH_QJc9pezoiSjAqx1U-Og@mail.gmail.com
I believe it's because of the /x modifier on the regexen you changed.
Removing the /x in Porting/manisort lines 47 and 48 gives me the correct
behavior.