develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2016

Re: Change return signature of scalar(%hash) to match 0+keys(%hash)

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
June 22, 2016 11:44
Re: Change return signature of scalar(%hash) to match 0+keys(%hash)
Message ID:
20160622144325.59b15906@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi Yves,

thanks for this change - it seems useful. +1.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish