develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2016

Re: [perl #128198] Apparent typo in File::Temp documentation

From:
Reuben Thomas via perl5-porters
Date:
May 21, 2016 07:15
Re: [perl #128198] Apparent typo in File::Temp documentation
Message ID:
CAOnWdogRhQmF78OYmQ1=Ui7eZasivqGZ2Hk+1hySo7bDQ2odsA@mail.gmail.com
On 21 May 2016 at 03:20, James E Keenan via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org>
wrote:

> This is a problem with perldoc.perl.org's rendering of that page.  Most
> of the C<>, F<> and L<> links appear to be incorrect.  The Perl 5 Porters
> do not maintain perldoc.perl.org, so we can't fix the problem.  I
> recommend you contact Jon Allen, who is listed as the site maintainer down
> near the bottom of the web page.
>
> Thank you very much.

‚ÄčI forwarded the mail to him, thanks for the diagnosis and pointer.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org