develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2016

Re: [perl #69686] Fix DragonFly thread lib selection

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
May 21, 2016 06:09
Re: [perl #69686] Fix DragonFly thread lib selection
Message ID:
20160521060907.GB15305@plasmasturm.org
* l.mai@web.de via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2016-02-22 22:20]:
> I think it can be closed. Objections?

The patch was applied in 6c1b5ced18901286f16f6d5f6914ba4b5e3db601

Not sure why Jesse wanted feedback from the OP on whether his own patch
worked for him, but since we’ve not heard back in 6½ years and the perl
package in DragonFly BSD does not patch hints/dragonfly.sh (I just went
and looked), my guess is the answer would be “just fine, thank you”.

I say close.