develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

From:
Lukas Mai
Date:
April 18, 2016 18:28
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
05fa421e-a347-6dcf-7914-edc05de78863@gmail.com
Am 14.04.2016 um 15:24 schrieb Ricardo Signes:
> That will be my last release in my four and a half year tenure as pumpking.
> There are many other things I've been hoping to work on, and I am going to
> begin focusing more of my time on those, although I will still be active in the
> Perl community.

I only got involved in p5p relatively recently. You are the only
pumpking I remember as such. I guess what I'm trying to say is: I didn't
realize you could just ... stop. :-(

You will be missed. But also: A huge thank you for your work. You've
made a difference and Perl is better because of you.

--
Lukas Mai <plokinom@gmail.com>