develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

Randy Stauner
April 16, 2016 15:21
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
You have been a great example of leadership and civility as well as an
inspirational developer, and your MASH references have not gone
unappreciated ;-)