develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
April 16, 2016 11:03
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
57121BE8.3010003@gmail.com
I think your contributions were more than the comments you wrote on
tickets and the releases you've made. Your contribution is also evident
in your approach, how you handled issues as well as how you work with
people. It will sorely be missed.

I hope that the warmth and smile you brought to the Perl development
process is contagious enough to stick around for a while longer. :)

Thank you for all you've done and all you will do. <3