develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

Father Chrysostomos
April 15, 2016 19:57
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
Ricardo Signes wrote:
> That will be my last release in my four and a half year tenure as pumpking.

Thank you for working so hard, and tolerating all the squabbles! :-)

> There are many other things I've been hoping to work on

Hmmm.  I can only wonder what these might be.

BTW, I have no idea what the subject line has to do with the body of
your message.