develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
April 15, 2016 08:28
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
20160415112802.0b07df32@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:06:17 +0100
Aaron Crane <arc@cpan.org> wrote:

> Rik, thanks so much for all the work you've done here, both on Perl
> itself and on p5p. Your efforts have been not just highly successful
> but hugely important, and you're leaving very difficult shoes to fill.
> I hope you enjoy the things you focus on next!

I agree with everything that Aaron said, and couldn't put it better myself.
Thanks, Rik, and good luck!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

--
<Botje>  Khisanth =~ s/must sleep/must give Botje all my money/ .
    — Freenode’s #perl