develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

Steve Hay via perl5-porters
April 15, 2016 07:23
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
On 14 April 2016 at 14:24, Ricardo Signes <> wrote:
> Yesterday I released perl v5.24.0-RC1.  In around a month, we'll have v5.24.0
> released.  More or less immediately after that, I will release v5.25.0, kicking
> off the development branch for the 2017 release of Perl 5.
> That will be my last release in my four and a half year tenure as pumpking.
> Thanks, everyone, for your time, effort, and support during my time in this
> role.

Thank YOU for your time, effort and support. Good luck for the future;
I hope it proves to be as successful as the past four and half years
have been. You will be missed (though not completely missing, we